The professional decking screw with secondary thread
A terrace is the perfect place to enjoy the garden and warm weather. Especially wood terraces create a cosy atmosphere and are very popular.
Moisture, fluctuating temperatures and dirt: the constant demands on outdoor screws are many and varied. The use of A2 stainless steel screws or A4 stainless steel screws in the case of particularly tannic woods and poolside decking, guarantees a high degree of corrosion resistance. In order to meet these various requirements, HECO® has developed the decking screw with a small raised countersunk head, secondary thread and coated.
Don’t just take our word for it – see for yourself!
- Small raised countersunk head perfectly designed for a easier countersinking
- Tip with milling ribs reduces splitting of lumber
- Secondary thread fixes the decking boards and avoids cracking
- Can be used in hardwood (pre-drilling may be required)
- Stainless steel A2 1.4567
- Special coating for lower driving torques
- Diameters [mm]: 5,0
- Lenghts [mm]: 40-80