The wood screw for above-rafter insulation using soft insulating materials. User-friendly and practical – specially designed for facades and roof insulations.
The HECO-TOPIX®-plus Therm opens up a whole new world of possibilities when working with soft insulating materials. These materials cannot withstand compressive loads such as the weight of the roof covering or snow. For this reason, conventional fixing options using partially threaded screws cannot be used to install such insulating materials.
Thanks to the HECO-TOPIX®-plus Therm, the use of soft insulating materials such as fibreboard is no longer a problem. The batten is fixed in place using the under head thread. This causes the compressive forces to be transmitted through the fixing into the rafters rather than damaging the insulation itself.
- Countersunk head with milling ribs
- Tip with milling ribs
- Secondary thread
- Carbon steel
- Bright zinc plated
- Diameters [mm]: 8,0 and 10,0
- Lenghts [mm]: 160 - 500
- The compressive forces which occur are not transmitted into the insulating material
- Together with the HECO-TOPIX-CC, this forms a perfect fastening system for façades and roof insulations
- Suitable for any type of insulating material
- Considerably fewer screws are needed than with conventional systems
- Threading up to the head ensures optimum fastening of the counter batten
- Tip with milling ribs reduces the risk of splitting the wood
- The screws comprise two threads with uniform pitch. This guarantees that they maintain a consistent gap between the rafters and the batten
- Approved and monitored product
- CE according to ETA-19/0553
See also Setting tool